3D printing is now becoming the talk of the town. And with the new functionalities enabling the rapid creation of functional prototypes. While there continue to be advancements in 3D printing technology, utilizing the existing technologies enhances the full potential of your 3D printer. Using a rotary module is the trick to utilizing the current technologies! It offers printing around a cylinder, thus offering more advantages that are both practical and useful. So why should you consider buying a Snapmaker Rotary Module? Like any other tool, the rotary module has a lot of advantages. Here are some of them;
- It makes printing much easier, and the printed parts are robust! With rotary printing, you can strengthen your objects from the first step to the finish.
- It doesn't require support material in the printing process.
- It allows for the production of unique and complex parts. The rotary module enables you to combine a rigid material with a flexible one, which may help create some special prosthetics.
- It offers an excellent surface finish on the printed parts. In addition, the rotary module produces more intuitive and attractive objects with perfect finished pieces.
- It promotes access to all sides of the material. For example, the 4th-axis feature of the rotary module allows parts to be printed and finished on all sides. In addition, its ability to qualify for rotation opens up other locations to get dealt with during printing.
The above features of the rotary module make it a must-have tool for any 3D enthusiast. We recommend you try the Snapmaker 2.0 Rotary Module if you need a rotary module. It unlocks a new feature in your fabrication process, allowing you to create detailed and accurate machined 3D designs. In addition, it offers CNC carving and laser engraving in 360 degrees. Furthermore, the Snapmaker Rotary Module can accomplish a level of detail and craftsmanship that no other technology can. It has the following unique features that make it a must-have add-on:
- It has excellent precise control ranging from 0.2, 1, and 5 degrees on the touch screen, allowing you to see the difference in every motion. It also has a rotation accuracy of 0.01 degrees, enabling you to engrave or carve more exemplary objects than before!
- You can carve hollow, uneven, or irregular objects with uniquely designed outer shells! In addition, the advanced 4-axis linkage support allows the X, Y, Z, and B axes to move simultaneously, allowing you to control the printing process fully.
- It is made from anodized aluminum alloy, making it a light yet high-performance machine!
- The rotary module adds 4-axis machining to your Snapmaker, making an incredible desktop CNC power-horse and much more. It offers 4-axis machining. So by adding 4-axis machining, it enables your Snapmaker to rotary CNC carve and laser engraving.
- It comes with Snapmaker Luban 4-axis software support. In addition, the Luban software offers an intelligent, visualized G-Code-generated workflow to help you set up your projects easily.
- The ultra-precision machining with strain wave gearing ensures that precise and accurate objects get produced. The rotary model has proved to excel in making different forms of 3D artwork without extrusion, layer shifting, or support of FDM or SLA, making it the best printer ever!
- It can carve, print, and engrave an object in 360 degrees. With the ability of the rotary module, the Snapmaker prints at high speed while offering a continuous 360 degrees rotation with a maximum angular velocity of 45 degrees per second.
- It supports a wide range of materials. The rotary module supports dozens of materials, including wood, plastic, leather, non-transparent acrylic, and even bamboo, making it the most convenient tool ever!
The endless possibilities of the rotary module make it a must-have add-on for any 3D printer. Having this model is a bonus to enjoy your printing! If you need the Snapmaker 2.0 Rotary Module, visit our website to place your order.